Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pilipinas kong Mahal..


In some corner i have seen banners,
drawn by a Philippine flag and it has a caption of
“PILIPINAS KONG MAHAL”
…which I had doubted most;

Was that caption stands for my DEAR Philippines?
OR the EXPENSIVE Philippines.

Expensive in a sense that the cost of living are so high,primary commodities such as food, medicine and gas (LPG, gasoline and crude oil) really affects the normal lives of average earner JUAN DE LA CRUZ (filipino citizen)..

Sometimes I think that the government doesn’t care

enough to strengthen their control of that problem;
OR the owner of these business controls

the government by giving bribe monies to empower

and gain more than they expected.
I guess to live in this country it’s all about connection of unfair and illegal sabotage for them to fulfill their greediness;
The victims are the poor in which composed

mostly three-fourth of the population of our nation.
Many leaders in this nation passed and change to another,
but still there are no changes happen…

Many youth had spoken to there side;
Coz they think that they are the future of this country;
Still then when they get older and enter politics;
Nothing ever happens but same old school kinds of
traditional politicians;

I can’t say that the youth is the future but I guess the youth system,
means the new style of political ethics.

…I always heard this words when I was in my college years
“WHEN YOU VOTE FOR ME I’LL PROMISE YOU,
NOT TO BRING YOU HELL
BUT I WON’T PROMISE TO GIVE YOU HEAVEN”

In this case I have proven that they will not try,
to do their best but just seat and follow the old kind
political set up…there are no changes ever made, but
only the leadership(personel)!

by tiwin&tatajun 2.8.09-3.12.09

No comments:

Post a Comment